Through its Fund Raising Services Division, Kingston has assisted its clients in Eastern, Southern and West Africa raise hundreds of millions of dollars through a combination of Senior Debt, Equity and Quasi-Equity Instruments. The funds raised for clients have been through bonds (listed and non- listed), notes (listed and non-listed), equity and quasi-equity, including preference Shares (redeemable), mezzanine and subordinated debt, lines of credit and direct senior debt.
- Embedment of governance and risk management culture;
- Inculcation of Shared Values;
- Customer Centrix Transformation;
- Industry and Target Market Profiling;
- Strategy formulation and remodeling; and
- Corporate Restructuring including divestitures and asset sales.
93 Protea Road Sandton 2096 - South Africa
P.O BOX 3301 Halfway House - Midrand 1685
Kingston Capital Limited
Abacus House - 33 Gutter Lane
London EC2V BAR
Kenya Office - PO Box 25446
Lavington - 00603
Ceo Direct : 082 432 1456